Gifting is an essential part of Stardew Valley. It helps you build better bonds with characters and enables you to achieve higher levels of friendship with them. Each character has their own preferences in the type of gifts they like.
Abigail, in particular, is one of the more mysterious characters in the game and has a peculiar taste in the type of gifts she loves and likes. That’s precisely why today I’ll be covering the gifts Abigail in Stardew Valley fancies!
What Gifts Does Abigail Love in Stardew Valley?
In Stardew Valley, Abigail shows a love reaction to a total of 11 items. These include Movies, Movie Snacks, Minerals, Cooked Dishes, Fish, and Crops. The exact increase in your friendship points from gifting these depends upon the item itself and its quality.
Some gifts, such as Diamonds and Prismatic Shards, are universally loved. Keeping aside all gifts to which the sentiments are universal, the following table summarizes all of the gifts that Abigail loves (including food items, movies, and other objects)
|It Howls In The Rain||Movie|
|Rock Candy||Movie Snack|
|Stardrop Sorbet||Movie Snack|
|Blackberry Cobbler||Cooked Dish|
|Banana Pudding||Cooked Dish|
|Chocolate Cake||Cooked Dish|
|Spicy Eel||Cooked Dish|
What Gifts Does Abigail Like Stardew Valley?
After loved gifts, your second best bet at building a good friendship with Abigail is to gift the items that she likes. These can be classified into food items, movies, and other objects.
There are tons of items that Abigail likes, so simply making a table for them won’t be possible! I’ll explain each of them in more detail below.
What Movies Does Abigail Like in Stardew Valley?
Abigail likes the following list of Movies in Stardew Valley (All movies not listed here are either loved or disliked by her)
- Journey Of The Prairie King: The Motion Picture
- Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World
- The Brave Little Sapling
What Food Does Abigail Like?
All cooked/food items are generally liked by most of the villagers in Stardew Valley. There are, however, some exceptions to some specific items. In the case of Abigail, the following items show a “liked” reaction from her.
- All Movie Snacks except Rock Candy, Stardrop Sorbet, Black Licorice, Hummus Snack Pack, Jasmine Tea, Joja Cola, JojaCorn, Kale Smoothie, and Panzanella Salad
- Life Elixir
- Maple Syrup
- All Gems, excluding the Prismatic Shard (which is loved)
- Any Fruit Items (From Fruit Trees)
- Any Minerals (Including Quartz)
- All types of Flowers (Excluding Poppies)
- All types of Cooked Dishes (Excluding Strange Bun, Seafoam Pudding, Bread, Fried Egg, and loved foods)
- All types of Artisan Products (Including Truffles but except Void Mayonnaise and Oil)
That covers all items that Abigail loves, as well as likes, in Stardew Valley. You can view a complete list of all the reactions that Abigail has to items on the Stardew Valley Wiki!
- Abigail Hair Dye Question in Stardew Valley [Explained]
- Best Iridium Sprinkler Layout in Stardew Valley [Explained]:
- Rhubarbs in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Sources, Sale & Uses
- Maki Roll in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Cooking & Info
- Dorado in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Location & Catching
- Yoba in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Items & References
- Parsnips in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Selling & Uses
- Naming in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Player, Pet & Secrets
- Furnaces in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Crafting & Uses
- All About Eating in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Items & Info
- How to Make Money in Stardew Valley Without Farming?
- Can You Beat Stardew Valley Without Farming?
- Time in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Length, Limits & Info
- All About Oak Resin in Stardew Valley
- The Earthquake in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Cause & Areas
- Diamonds in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Sources, Sale & Uses
- Friendship in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Sources & Uses
- Oak Trees in Stardew Valley [Explained]: Sources & Uses
- Stardew Valley – Our Review and First Steps